Visual education is a premier organization in visual learning and e-learning for last 10 years. Also we have vast experience of education system and institute curriculum. We provide world class e-learning and visual learning material. We provide learning material for polytechnic students in the form of CDs and software. Our CDs and other software are carrying large variety of problems solved in proper manner. We have always worked for betterment of education system.
Under the guidance
Mr. Mehta (BE Civil, 1974) is the man behind this ambitious project. He is having industrial experience of 27 years and teaching experience of 12 years. Under his guidance the visual education team has made such awesome products and software for learning.
Also Mr. Desai (BE Mechanical, 1993) is involved with this project as a consultant.
He is having industrial experience of 13 years and teaching experience of 6 years.
His valuable inputs in this project have definitely helped visual education in big way.
As an organization our topmost priority is to provide quality study material to teachers and students both. Importantly we want to change the way of teaching-learning process. Every student should use e-learning to its full potential. Our dream is that every educational institute should use visual education as a medium to improve its staff’s teaching efficiency and also performance of their students.
Also we want every teacher should teach using projecters or Lcds. Every student should use visual education software or e-learning to study along with books.
Present scenario of teaching
In today’s world when everything has become relatively easy, teaching method still remains conventional and tedious. Still teachers use blackboard to teach which is outdated. Conventional teaching method is no longer effective. Students want something new and different in their learning process. We are here to
satisfy their need. Also with time faculty need to change their teaching style. Following graph shows how conventional way of teaching is not working any more.
Key noticeable points from graph
- Attention of students decreases as the lecture progresses.
- Students’ concentration is at its peak in first 10 minutes.
Our current products
Semester 1 (New Syllabus)
Maths-1, Engineering Drawing-1.
Semester 2 (New Syllabus)
Maths-2, Engineering Drawing-2, Engineering Mechanics.
Maths-3(civil, computer, electronics)
Strength of material.
Mechanics of structure.
Salient features of our product (for teachers)
- Effective utilization of lecture time.
- Covers entire portion of MSBTE with examination problems with standard lesson planning.
- Reduces effort of teaching and saves time of repetition.
- Each subject covers detail explanation in hand to hand with conventional method of teaching.
- Teachers can manage their lecture time properly. They can teach ask questions and take small tests
Salient features of our product (for student)
- Better understanding of subject.
- Better understanding of concept.
- Effective for self study and revision for student and staff.
- Saves a lot of time when doing revision.
- More number of problems solved than books.
- Every year asked university questions are given at the end of each chapter which will help students.
- Teaching material for 5th and 6th semester will be available very soon.
- We are planning to start coaching classes for polytechnic students in Pune at different centers from June 2012.
Why visual education coaching centre?
Our coaching classes will be different from others. We will use software and CDs developed by visual education to teach students. This will provide student the in-depth knowledge of concept. Also number of problems solved in our class will be much more than what other classes solve.
Continuous assessment of each child will be done by the help of small tests. Also students will be given the CDs and software so they can study at home using it.